Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I arrived in SW florida on friday night after a 17 hour drive from Annapolis. On saturday morning we took out kayaks out at Lovers Key State park near bonita beach. We fished in a lagoon near the inlet and had constant action on the ladyfish and a few snook, after this we took the kayaks to the gulf and trolled under some birds for spanish with Deadly Dick spoons. We caught a few including a nice 24". We will be down here until mid-january so I will keep putting up pictures.

Here are a few pictures from saturday including some of the local wildlife:

Spanish

Black Skimmers

Brown Pelican

Royal Tern-

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
YOU SU#$ now I am just kidding before any one gets the drawrs in a knot it is the friggin 1 degree 40mph winds after working a 12 hr nightshift from hell great pictures a blessed Holiday to you and your family

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
When you said "local wildlife" I was thinking more along the lines of "girls gone wild" from a senior in college spending 3-4 weeks in Florida. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ahhhhh! To be in college and on Christmas break again! Way to go you are doing it so right. Have really been enjoying you pix. Have a ball, and thanks for sharing with us working stiffs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts