Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just read about this new forum on the Chesapeake board, I guess no else has showed up yet. I am no expert at surf fishing, but do it from the beach at Ocean City, MD when I get down there for vacation each year. I even manage to catch some fish from time to time and generally always a slight buzz, I think that is from catching the bud[grin]

I am looking forward to meeting some other surf casters from the Mid Atlantic from this board.

Thanks Brandon for setting this up!

Steve

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think one of the problems may be the fact that there are already many other surf fishing boards/websites that have been around for a while in this region.
Give it some time.
Also, the season should start to pick up soon.
The others are just as slow because not much is going on right now.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Howdy, I think we are just slow right now . I also think half of Virginia is on one or another beach fishing if my North Carolina trips are any guage. Never fails I meet someone from VA. I'm sure the board will pick up.
Wes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just joined the board. Also just moved to Virginia. once productive reports start coming in (probably sooner) you'll find me on the beach at Sandbridge onthe weekends.

·
Registered
797 Posts
welcome on. i am new to this surf thing but have had some great times at O.C. rt.50 bridge and lots of blues out of inlet channel at end of brd. wk.next to parking lot.wish you luck and good times. look forward to your reports.[smile] b.dog gone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts