Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie:GOT PROBLEMS WITH JOHNSON OUTBOARD (200 OCEAN PRO). CAN ANYONE SUGGEST MECH. WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK ON THE WATER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

THANKS IN ADVANCE
FRANK

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Johnson Help

I have seen a number of folks go to great lengths to bring their Johnson Motors to Sunset Marine, Don Heath in Hamptons. I hear good things about him and that he is very honest, but don't have any personal experience to share.

Hope this helps!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS

Thanks kevin will call in the am.
Thanks again for the come back.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Here is a suggestion if you are a do it yourself guy.

This site has thousands (on board) of Marine mechanics and others willing to answer questions.

They are always willing to help. Just register and then go to the Johnston engine forum for help. You name the problem, they can help out.

Great group of people !

iboats Boating Forums

Dennis:))

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sports Marine

I suggest Sports Marine on RT 17. I have always had a Johnson and have had them serviced there. I personally have had no complaints. Respectable prices and generally finish when they tell me they're going to finish. Ask for Don. Good luck.

·
Registered
346 Posts
DANG! I'll find his name in the morning. Guy's in Portsmouth. Changed out the VRO pump on my 200 Ocean Pro in a day and had me back on the water the next. Awesome price and fast service.

If I forget to post call me. 404-4031.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Highly rec Newport Marine 12670 McManus Blvd in Newport News. These guys have been the only ones to touch my 200 Johnson since I bought it new in 1991, still running strong and they stand behind their work. 757-877-7466

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have used both Sports Marine and Sunset Marine in Hampton before and Sports is the way to go no question. If you use Sunset Marine you will be lucky to get your boat fixed by Valentines Day, despite what they will tell you initially.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the help

Thanks for al the help ,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts