Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Board.

I need to replace this seat back. I have tried and cant find it. Any help would be appreciated. I have had no luck at the stores. I looked at some catalogs but no good.
It shouldnt be this hard.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
there is one at the appolstry shop

just take that one to any appolstry shop and they can make you a new one. tell them you want more padding:thumbup::yes: john

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Upolstrey shop?

This thing should be available off line, mass produced and ready for me to just click on it and buy for a reasonable price.

Right? Some SOB made the [email protected] for Xthousand damn boats back in the 90's.

All I want is to buy the Fin thing right now and get it tomorrow and replace it the next day!

WE can launch humanoids to the moon but cant just have 1 little BS thing I need available.

It is a damn conspiracy!

I need protein and now!

Thus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Have a nice day!:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
burchbeer rrreeelllaaaxxx calm down watch the blood pressure count to ten go fishing-have some reel beer. sounds like youre wound up tighter that one of them there old rubber band air planes. WOW:chill:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Dave, I'm trying to lose weight and you are posting those kinds of pictures. Think about what you are doing man! Give me a break...........Gary

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I think he just wanted to show off the food.

:D
There is/was a guy down here in Norfolk,said he could duplicate
anything,and always replaced what he was duplicating with extra
padding so that if anyone used him they would remember his work.
Country Treasure Chest was last name I can remember.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I didnt mean for a little frustration to come through on prior posts.

But, it did and I dont GAS!

You all need to calm down. I am always calm. I take, what ever that is I take. Lexpro!

Thats it!

Gobble!:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts