Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any good info they could share with an amature angler. I have loved being able to get out to CBBT since buying my first boat last year but haven't been able to get any consistancy going yet. If you want you could email me @ [email protected] Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
481 Posts
Fishing

rbrass tryed to Bmail you but you are not set up for Bmails. I sent you a email to [email protected].

Bob

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
everything you need to know has been POSTED.....best bet is to set back and read read read these posts by people who have been out here for years & years

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Like Jamie said there is a lot of good stuff in the archives here.

You also might want to consider joining a local fishing club.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :D:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Definitely tons of good info on the board here. For some hands on experience, I would recommend hiring a charter captain. There are several really good ones that use Tidal Fish. Tell them you really want to learn...rigs, techniques, etc...

Ed

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
rbass - try to be a little more specific on what kind of help you're looking for too.

The message board "SEARCH" feature is a GREAT tool. You should be able to find MORE than you're asking for by using it.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
After being fairly successful for the last ten years or so I feel like I need help this
year...even though we've had some success its not up to par to previous years...
(that's oct. I'm referring to)...the best is yet to come....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts