Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Posting pics

The way I do it is look for the "paperclip" the the right of the :) , which is to the right of the BOLD "A", and click on the clip(this stuff shows right above where you write your report/post. Then click on the "browse" button and get the file/pic from where you have it on your computer. Double click on your pic, and then click on the "upload" button. It WILL NOT show in the post until your finished your post and are ready to upload it. It will then put the pic in your reply/post like this (I hope this works!)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Go to photobucket.com load your pictures there. After you have the loaded there copy the IMG code and paste on your post.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
TY Gigolot....
ONE WAY IS ......

go myfishingpictures.com get an account, upload pics and see where the blue highlight is on the bottom of this picture? click on that and it will highlight, rightclick and copy paste the highlighted link and walla picture is posted

THIS WILL WORK WITH ALL FORUMS EXCEPT FINTALK THAT I KNOW OF - LAST STEP - YOU MUST DELETE JUST THE " MARKS THAT ARE HIGH LIGHTED ABOVE BELOW

"http://www.myfishingpictures.com/?p=84701&c=500&z=1"

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
ANOTHER WAY IS THIS.......

Go to www.snapfish.com
Follow instructions to open a free account (online photo album) (snapfish will automatically resize your pics perfectly for forum POSTING)
Upload chosen pics from your PC
Once uploaded, click on pic to take it from thumbnail size to full size.
Now right click on the pic, then click on "properties"
Now highlight the pictures' URL address ( the tricky part is the entire address does not show until you highlight it and scroll down and see the hidden third line of the address)
Copy this complete URL address
Now go post or reply on FINTALK (or any board)
Paste the URL address
Now add [ img ] to the beginning of the link and [ /img ] at the end. This lets the computer know that you want the pic posted instead of a link. Or you can click on the gray button beside the window you are typing your reply in. The grey image box is just under the smiley choices. Clicking it will automatically post the [ img ] and [ /img ] for you, then you can put your cursor between them and paste your link. Okay, take note. Above I had to put extra spaces in the " Bracket img Bracket" to keep it from giving a red X trying to post a pic. So, when you type it, there is no space between the brackets and the img .

Using the "image" button is easier.

You can try it before you open your snapfish account. Right click on any picture on the internet. Copy the address and try pasting it in one of your own replys. Just go and edit a previous post of yours.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Les

It is reported to be a Warsaw Grouper from a 2/1 trip with Capt Jim, BUT there has been discussion that it is not, some suggested that it is Black Grouper, or just a wreck fish? I don't know but it was sure good eating!:)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
FishingMagician-IV....Thanks alot, after all the years I've been on this board I've never
figured out how to upload a picture....that's got to be the easiest way there is....
Thanks again
Howard

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Miss Christine

Amen to the easy pic, I totally agree. NICE fish!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
dang you Mike !! I wanna go out there right NOW !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts