Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am restoring an older 1987 RENKEN 2008 "Seamaster" I am looking for a used complete windshield. I have searched several boat graveyards, found several RENKEN but no Seamaster.
The boat manufactuer was located in S.C. I hope to find a boatyard somewhere that would have this windshield.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need the complete package, frame & all. Unfornately I don't even have the old unit. I have pictures of an another Renken and I have taken several measurements that I think is correct. If you know the whereabouts of one, I'll go & get it. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you tried calling the Sea Fox plant? The Renken, Seamaster boats were built by the Renken brothers that now own Sea Fox boats. Also do a yahoo search, marine salvage yards and boat junk yards, plenty web sites come up when doing these searches.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't you find someone to fab you one up? Given the price of gas these days, having one made from scratch might be cheaper than traveling a long way for an old/abused one.

Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I will call SeaFox. I have checked into new a windshield but the price is not right, actually the prices were outrageous! Even if I have to drive down to S.C. and spent the night it would be cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts