Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning gentlemen... i am in need of some help... and i can only turn to you all cause i am sure that you or one of you will know... i have 3 penn pro guide rods that i want to strip down to just almost bare nothing... i will leave the guides on... question is... how do you strip a rod!?!?! how do you take off the clear coat and the threads... and the reel seat.... and the cork grip and the sticky stuff under it... someone please help me... another board i posted this same thing and got over 100 views and 1:eek: reply!!! wtf is that?!?!? anyways... help me tidal fish people...

"G"

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Probably not to many people do this and the ones that do are probably in shops for a lively hood.
That maybe the reason for not tomany replies.

·
Registered
485 Posts
call me ...we can do our first one together...i got the chit and a little know how...

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
your already gone to the beach this morning.........think i will come harrass you !

·
Registered
593 Posts
If you want someone to do it, send me a PM as I know a guy who will do it cheap!

He can even rewrap it for you if you want!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks dixie.. but i gave up and gave it to a friend.. but i am buying a rod wrapping machine though... my wife wants me to quit my work when the baby comes and just be the house biatch... so i will have plenty of time on my hands when the baby is here... so she said she will buy me a rod wrapper.. cool huh...
\
"G"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha... not that kind of stripping... get your mind out the gutter chappa... anyways... wife is really in to me getting a rod wrapper.. my financial stat has now gone up! meaning she is the one that is gonna be buying the best thing that suits me...
'
HEADIN SOUTH PREZ WEEKEND!! bring your assess!!!! hahahahahah

"G"

·
Registered
155 Posts
.. my wife wants me to quit my work and just be the house biatch... so she said she will buy me a rod wrapper.. cool huh...
\
"G"
Hey "G" anytime ya wanna trade her in :D sorry couldnt hold back lol ,, But i wouldnt get rid of the one i have for nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts