Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let those looking for a good divin suit company know what a great company Henderson suits is.
For the last 39 years I have dad many types and brands of suits and they all shrink or we gain weight sooner or later but one thing has remain the same thruout the years and that is the service that this company has.
Just the other day, I was looking over the half dozen Hendersons that a own over the many years doing the sport and I noticed that the one pc. 3mm had a rip on the right arm, now this suit is 5 years old and I have no recept, so I send it in to them and told them to let me know about the charge for the work to be done, three days later it was back at my door looking like new at no charge. Now that's what I call service!

·
Registered
132 Posts
they are great suits, they also have a great big price tag. I have been trying to decide what my next one will be, I found a company that will custom make a 7mm with the stretchy neoprene in the stress points for around 200 bucks, a off the shelf henderson is about 350-400.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to try LeisurePro.com out of NYC. Most of my equipment has come from them, all new and all at a good price IF you know what you want and you know what you're buying.

Good luck with the new suit.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I deal with a local shop that will match leisure pro prices. I found a computer I wanted on leisure pro, and printed out the page and took it to them. they said that they didnt carry that brand anymore but would sell me a similar one for the same price. I went ahead and bought it, when I got home I looked it up on leisure pro, and it was more expensive on leisure pro than what I paid in the store, its kinda hard to beat that. the suit I have been looking at comes from the factory, no middle man. I am considering the custom option, because I am pretty hard to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts