Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
I don't know if he does or not, but I would suspect not... You will however see lots of reports made by Ele on behalf of mikes adventures.... Gonna have to wait a bit for the water to warm before the reports start rolling in.

·
Registered
700 Posts
FSHNJOE, their web site links to the Maryland DNR's fishing report. What you can do is stop by. Herb, Mike and Ele are all great to talk to about fishing in the area. Mike also gives a report to the Fisherman magazine. I imagine you could also call the shop to see what is going on.
They also have a barber shop next door, I get some of my best info getting my hair cut.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
FSHNJOE,
They also have a barber shop next door, I get some of my best info getting my hair cut.
So true. If you ever want to learn about the flats in a short period of time, get Mike to cut your hair. I will freely tell you all you want to know and a lot of things you didn't even know you needed to know. Great guy and a great way to learn what's going on on the flats. All for the price of a haircut. Can't beat it.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Joe, Mike does not post a fishing report any where. First of all, when the fishing starts, he doesn't have the time. Second, he can't type. :rolleyes:

I usually post a report most every day when the Stripers get to the flats. That is, if I am not too tired when I get home.:rockingreport:

Ele

·
Registered
628 Posts
While you're all doing big striper reports keep the couple (if that many!::yes: ) of us carp guys in mind for a mention and tag-along report. Figure they're the second biggest fish on the Susky Flats and Lower Susky and give us an ass-whoopin':D I'm hosting a couple pre-chummed all-tactic carp fishing days April 14, 28 and May 12 at Port Deposit Marina Park this spring for all-comers but I'll be in the bay-jon after the grass comes up big time.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Chesapeake Carper, On a couple of my flats reports last year, I mentioned Carp. I think I had a few Carp pictures with my reports. You are right, there are a lot of Carp out there.

Ele

1 - 8 of 8 Posts