Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We only had three charters go out today and one rec. These fish were caught between Buoy's 72 and 70. The captains were Mike Sadler, Joey Sadler and Jeff Popp. There were pretty rough seas today but these guys still managed to get their fish. Sorry about the lack of details, we are pushed for time right now.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey Guys,
I'll be stopping by to pick up the boat and meeting Rob at PLO in the AM. We figure we can stay out of the wind a bit that way. Se you in the AM!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Was planning on tomorrow, but winds look questionable; so I will be pond hopping on the Eastern Shore tomorrow looking for pickeral, crappie, and largemouth bass. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Nice catch...I'm jealous :rockingreport:

·
Registered
502 Posts
thanks for the report. Planned 70 area Sat or Sun but ditched going out in our 20' Hope the forecast this coming week is wrong. Know if smith point area i or 68 is hoilding fish yet in any #s

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Destiny was Joey's son's boat. Joey Sadler owns the Independence. Sweet boat!
Macaroni, I fished buoy 62 at the end of October and did really well down, so my best guess is, yes the Smith Point area should have fish. Yesterday I heard a guy on the radio say he had 12 on at once. Take that for what it is worth being radio talk.
Mike

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
hey mike ..remember me....hunting is just about done...Little charlie killed 2 more...now its my turn...should be down this week....find out where they are for me ...ima coming

·
Registered
332 Posts
Its not that I wouldn't like to be there Christy. But everyday it seems the winds are worse than the day before. The three AM forecast this morning was more like hate mail than a weather report. Waves 3-4, with gusts to 20 knots, followed by fog...and 3-6 feet tomorrow. Its like a horror movie.

And you watch...it'll be 5 to 10 from the west on Christmas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts