Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here today - Gone tomorrow.

Just a short eulogy for a friend of mine who died of a sudden heart attack on Thursday around 3:30PM at his house in Deltaville. John Stech, 53, was a good friend of mine and a great fisherman. He caught tuna, wahoo, stripers, flounder, anything in the bay and within 65 miles of the Atlantic coast. He left behind two boys age 19 and 26. John was also a Nationwide Insurance Agent like me, with his office near the windmill in Mechanicsville, and I knew him well. I also knew he like to party hard. Be safe this weekend, think about your families, friends and others when you "do" decide to have one for the road. It's just not worth it. I am writing this because John was a friend of mine and a great fisherman so we all need to stop and take a look at what we have and be thankful for it and maybe make something good out of a bad situation and learn from it and that's why I put this on Tidal Fish.

On a brighter note - I wanna hear some good reports this weekend ! Who's going where ? And I'll try not to throw away anymore state records.....Striperjoe[wink][wink][wink]

·
Registered
317 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend, i have lost a few buddies in the last few years who were way to young to die. hope everyone has a safe july 4th weekend.

bob harris

remember today is like cash money yesterday is spent and tomorrow is just a promissary note

1 - 2 of 2 Posts