Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I wonder if these nuts are as stupid as the folks who try to connect coal-fired power plants to petrol use. Get educated before you post. Or maybe you've just eaten too many mercury-laden fish, compliments of coal-fired plants, to know what you're doing.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if these nuts are as stupid as the folks who try to connect coal-fired power plants to petrol use. Get educated before you post. Or maybe you've just eaten too many mercury-laden fish, compliments of coal-fired plants, to know what you're doing.
You and your kind are a major hindrance to the rest of the country. You are a bunch of hypocrites.

Sell your boats, cars, trucks and start hoofing it or riding a bicycle.

Enjoy your bogus crf light bulbs.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
George you'll never get it or anything else.

The fish are snapping though but you wouldn't no about that either because your always here eating bon bons and spewing puke all over the internet.

Your turn moonbat!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
George you'll never get it or anything else.

The fish are snapping though but you wouldn't no about that either because your always here eating bon bons and spewing puke all over the internet.

Your turn moonbat!
Funny how their convictions go out the window when the price of gas goes up.:D

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
There are intelligent and rational arguments regarding the benefits of electricity production using coal. Too bad you don't know any of them.
You'd rather throw around epithets like "wacko" to describe those who disagree with you.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Thanks for stopping by, Einstein.
No problem but gotta go take some friends fishing this will be the 4th trip this week with limits of big fish not those schoolies like your used to.:D Oh yeah you don't fish much:clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
There are intelligent and rational arguments regarding the benefits of electricity production using coal. Too bad you don't know any of them.
You'd rather throw around epithets like "wacko" to describe those who disagree with you.
George you don't disagree you bash and you don't make points either that's why everyone here comes down on you! But you been a sleep for a long time and I don't expect you to wake up. It's really sad really. :helpsmilie:him.

Hey Dennis IDGAF!:clap:

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Trust me, when I discussed intelligent and rational, I wasn't thinking of you.
What are your thoughts on the topic?
Or have you been *****-slapped enough this week?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You ain't got the balls twinkle toes.

No need to respond about the topic. Your so close minded it won't make any difference. Keep believing your puke you spew!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The title of the thread was intended to express my disgust with the sierra club and similar groups that have undermined our Countries ability to produce power regardless of the source.

In this case it is about coal. In other cases it has been about drilling or nuclear energy etc;. Hence my remark about foriegn oil.

In other words it is always the same arrogant hypocrites that screw over the rest of us over.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
In other words it is always the same arrogant hypocrites that screw over the rest of us over.
There may be some truth to this, but why do you think it happens?
It's because they do their homework. They are willing to invest long hours of hard work and money in their "cause".
Hard work and dedication will almost always win out over hot-heads and name-calling.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There may be some truth to this, but why do you think it happens?
It's because they do their homework. They are willing to invest long hours of hard work and money in their "cause".
Hard work and dedication will almost always win out over hot-heads and name-calling.
I believe that the people that are going to invest in building this coal plant have done their homework also.

You of all people to bring up the subject of name calling is astounding. Of all the web sites I have ever been on I have never seen anyone come close to your blatant name calling.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts