Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've got a real nut-case here. In protest over the posting of a board user's real name and address, one gentleman has chosen to post the same full address over and over, more than 20 times at last count.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

I wasn't the poster capt jerk.

You have threatened to bang my wife...whip my ass.....insulted my wife, kids, job, lineage and genetic make up.

Now you whine about one of your little liberal buddies who crossed the line?

You're a real piece of work capt limpwrist.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
you are all acting like kids.

Why do you think he wants to spend his time dealing with morons who are not capable behaving on a stupid BS board?

I predict the man you run to will just shut the board down so he doesn't have to deal with any of this.

Good job kids.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

as usual the board would be censors are pulling a time worn routine trying to remove anyone they don't like. It has worked so many times in the past they assume it will again. The one flaw they continually face is that their liberal sence of morals makes them see all rules as relative to the situation thus blinding them to the fact that blatantly posting a board members address like this;

Is against the board rules, dangerous, and highly offensive to the members here. All because an old man lost his head and temper. He threatens every member of the board with this kind of foolish disregard for other members safety. It's a real shame when you have to be more concerned with guarding against the inadvertant release of something that these stalkers can turn into ammo when you post a pic of your catch here.

It's really really sad.

He should be removed!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts

Why do you think he wants to spend his time dealing with morons who are not capable behaving on a stupid BS board?

I predict the man you run to will just shut the board down so he doesn't have to deal with any of this.

Good job kids.
Thats how the kiddies CG ETOU TH BJ Etc. have ruled it so far!

Like this;

11-11-2008, 04:28 PM
captaingeorge

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

"Though you are quite simple, you cannot answer simple questions.

Here is another. Are you aware if there is a website where one can enter a boat registration number and find out the exact owner's name and address?"

Bet that really really makes everyone on the board feel real comfortable about posting pics here. Bet it makes the classified section selling boats really take off with new postings!

The jerks won't even support the board!

Sad, very very sad.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts

Good job kids.
I give this board one more week....two, tops.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I give this board one more week....two, tops.
Well having posted here from the beginning, I doubt that Brandon will dismantle the board. Brandon wont take namecallers or liars off the board, unless, most likely he's the target. I guess Im the instigator along with Forestry and Jim Brincefield, having brought politics into the fray, prolly in early 02. Should have left well enough alone. National politics seems to bring out the worst in people, when in actuality, local politics are way more important in our lives. Maybe Brandon should have a couple non political days during the week. BTW speaking of somewhat non political you should have been at the PGI fishing club last night, over 200 members attending. Much of the topic was centered on water quality issues specifically onsite, performance based and the effects on canals. Myself and a scientist from Ohio who works for the health dept gave the presentation.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Well having posted here from the beginning, I doubt that Brandon will dismantle the board. Brandon wont take namecallers or liars off the board, unless, most likely he's the target. I guess Im the instigator along with Forestry and Jim Brincefield, having brought politics into the fray, prolly in early 02. Should have left well enough alone. National politics seems to bring out the worst in people, when in actuality, local politics are way more important in our lives. Maybe Brandon should have a couple non political days during the week. BTW speaking of somewhat non political you should have been at the PGI fishing club last night, over 200 members attending. Much of the topic was centered on water quality issues specifically onsite, performance based and the effects on canals. Myself and a scientist from Ohio who works for the health dept gave the presentation.
This board put politics in my face. I was 31 when I signed up & could care less about politics, now I care. It's not all bad...

I did make my way to the board for boobs & dick jokes, but ended up learning about dicks & boobs..

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Frank, I heard that Loudon County in VA is freezing any more approvals for the new nitrogen-reducing septic systems. They cite too many performance failures. Have you heard of similar issues (local jurisdications backing away from endorsing these new systems) elsewhere? I ask because AA County in MD is getting ready to pass a law.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Frank, I heard that Loudon County in VA is freezing any more approvals for the new nitrogen-reducing septic systems. They cite too many performance failures. Have you heard of similar issues (local jurisdications backing away from endorsing these new systems) elsewhere? I ask because AA County in MD is getting ready to pass a law.
State of Fl has yet to approve the Advanced WWTP Performance Based Aerobic, only Secondary and Advanced Secondary. The distributor of Hoot Aerobics, most widely used system, admits that the product is not meeting nutrient standards. Because of it's size, theres very little modification that can be made. Not only have our tests of the Perfomance Based Units been below standard, for the most part, so have regular aerobic treatment units. When these systems fail to discharge clear water, the drainfields are at risk of failure as well, mainly due to the sludge particles being discharged. Add to that grease, food waste, chems, meds etc people discharge and you got clusterfug in the making. My recommendation is to sewer like they did in most of AA Co, or use setbacks, and or increased height of the drainfield for additional soil treatment and stay with conventional septics with larger baffled tanks and filters on the discharge side. If you got to go with Performance Based onsite systems, I'd wait to see if the manufacturers come out with a better product. I will say though that the large Hoot 600 tanks, most widely used, around 1800 gals or so do put out a pretty clear effluent, the real issue being nutrients. Congrats go out to Loudon, they should have called me first.:D

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
State of Fl has yet to approve the Advanced WWTP Performance Based Aerobic, only Secondary and Advanced Secondary. The distributor of Hoot Aerobics, most widely used system, admits that the product is not meeting nutrient standards. Because of it's size, theres very little modification that can be made. Not only have our tests of the Perfomance Based Units been below standard, for the most part, so have regular aerobic treatment units. When these systems fail to discharge clear water, the drainfields are at risk of failure as well, mainly due to the sludge particles being discharged. Add to that grease, food waste, chems, meds etc people discharge and you got clusterfug in the making. My recommendation is to sewer like they did in most of AA Co, or use setbacks, and or increased height of the drainfield for additional soil treatment and stay with conventional septics with larger baffled tanks and filters on the discharge side. If you got to go with Performance Based onsite systems, I'd wait to see if the manufacturers come out with a better product. I will say though that the large Hoot 600 tanks, most widely used, around 1800 gals or so do put out a pretty clear effluent, the real issue being nutrients. Congrats go out to Loudon, they should have called me first.:D
Maybe AA County needs to call you, too. What you're saying echos what Ron Bowen of AA Dept. of Public Works has been saying....re-direct flush fee $$ from septic upgrades to public water hook-ups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts