Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats crackin' fellas? The recent decline of the "other" site disgusted me.... some messed up repugnate bravo sierra if ya catch my drift. Im glad to see most all of ya'll already got nustled up in the TF.com forum.

Dustdew sorry I missed your call......heard through the grapevine ya called, my phones screen is busted, I can only see just alittle bit of the bottom left. Call me again if ya want to chat.

Andy I about fell out of the chair laughing when I read you had came to carrsville looking for us.. I got your message just been really busy, got alot going on, just started a Virginia Nusery and Landscape Ass. Certification class & have had my head stuck in the book since thursday.

Hoggie I cant believe you fished in that mess saturday, glad ya got a few.

I called JimB didnt get an answer, anyone heard from C11 C12? how bout Tap? I tryed to call him too and got no answer. Im gonna try and get in touch with Wes tonight.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Time for a new phone Bennet. I could have been the Virginia State Lottery calling telling you you won the jackpot. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
PP I think Tap is lurking and seeing what all happens. I say that because of the question he asked on the other board about are PM really private. Maybe the Kings answer will be enough for him to make the move.

AC

·
Registered
251 Posts
thanks for the call Bennett,only took me about a hour to sign on,have a gmail acc and went thru Brandon,very easy to do.anyway lets catch em up,time to fish.see ya on crappie and perch,later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts