Registered
860 Posts
That's what I'm talking about Tommy... One more shot... :D

Joey, Brain, Howard you guys in???

Becko-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you please analyze this map? Does this mean that the big stripers are still on their way to VA Beach? I would love to take my son fishing to catch a couple of those big stirpers. What would be the best time to go out?
Thanks for you help,
tturner

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
They are talking about tunas TT not stripers. That sat shot only shows from Cape Henry down, you'd need to look at the next opne north to get an idea for the striped ones.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
just say the word, I am good to go:D

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
You thinking of a combo trip? I'm not super excited about the pups but another shot @ a Sword & then maybe the next day spend some time trolling.

What would really be cool would be if that water made the 100 @ the 850. We could hit the water just above @ night, Troll some below & then maybe even skirt the coast @ Duck for some Striped Mullet's on the way in.

I'd like to see it pull the rest of the way in & stay for a couple days. That would sure be cool this time of the year. I bet the point is building up nice as we speak also.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Dang the weather man!!! :mad:

Well if we make it out, I'm good for dinner!!! ;)

Becko- :&

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Brian still haven't made it down your way this year to striper fish:eek:

Bill sounds like a great trip if we can get a weather window

·
Registered
106 Posts
Why certainly I’m in. New Year, new leave status I’ve got that sick leave number on speed dial.
Billy been thinking about what you said about falling on my face the first few times out (snow boarding). Me thinks that maybe a few trips locally before the big trip would be a wise choice. I’ll be a lot closer to my primary physician. Just in case.
Thanks for the great diner and company New Years eve.
Becky, Brain you guys are the best.
Joey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts