Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's not directly related to your thread but I think you guys would be able to answer a question for me. I made my first crossing on the Ches Bay Bridge Tunnel last month, southbound from Cape Charles and was intending to check out the visitors center/fishing pier. As I came out of the second tunnel I immediately saw cars exiting the visitors center and realized my objective was now behind me. I saw no signs on approach. Maybe I was day dreaming. I was wondering, is this only accessible going northbound?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry about the delay, I've been preoccupied edumacatin' the youf of 'merica - Got called back to summer school. We stopped by the island earlier this summer and I got video of the beasts rolling and swirling, had to hold my polarized glasses infront of the video lens. Awesome! Cool to show the family, too. Weather this weekend will probably keep us off the 1st. Good to know they're still there. Those blacks will only get hungrier as the summer progresses. We'll get back on 'em. Keep me in the loop on plans for the attack.

Ric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.