Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out at HH for the morning. You couldn't of asked for a better morning on the water. We had a few dinks and snagged a few mud shad and hooked up with one measely 17 inch striper around bouy 2. Nothin much else happening with any other anglers around today. It was just one of those days where the conditions were perfect but the fish were no where to be found.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Similar results for us in the whole river... we tried about every WWD we could find. Saw several other boats at location X and none producing. We eventually caught a couple up to 16" near HH... with a few other guys getting one here or there... but they weren't bunched up. Slow day. Thanks to MDHokie93 for letting me tag along.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Thanks for the report Buckel7,Looks like I didn't miss much,had planed to go out with P dave but came down with a cold.The worst thing about snagging those mud shads is unhooking them ;) They do smell wonderful though:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was out with buckel7....Great day on the water but not many rockfish. The permits were everywhere. I think the day would have made for a nice romantic lunch out on our boat, "quit playin with your dingy" :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts