Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is David and have been fishing for about 2 years (newbie-style). Lived in Charlottesville, va. where I did lots of fresh water fishing and ended up finding some good spots up there. I am curious if there is some kind of chart that tells you when and where fish schools are. I live in portsmouth, va. now. I'm a boatless man and was wondering if anyone knows any good spots to fish that wouldn't require one. Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Howdy David and welcome aboard!

I'm sure there are tons of nooks and crannies available to boatless folks in your area. there are also endless opportunities to those with Kayaks. Be sure to check out the "Virginia Angler's" board to get more specific info to your area.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hi David and welcome. If you are boatless take the chance as a Ho on someones boat. It will be a good way to learn the area. Like crow said check the Va board. Keith

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Kwalk gave good advice....get with someone in your area and go out with them..There are always people looking for someone to fish with.

Just watch for the posts " looking for a HO this weekend"

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Welcome Aboard David :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've never heard of being a HO, but sounds like a great idea. Va board here I come
Thanks for showing a newb the ropes
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts