Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was up there today? We caught about 20 in 2 hours below Richmond, and away from the crowd. This is my brother in law Howard.

That wind was something.

How did everyone else do?

·
Registered
317 Posts
nice picture dayton you should have blocked out the barge below you[grin]. we fished up above the train trestles and caught 15 or so then fished down by the big rock and they where biting a whole lot better. went down river a little ways and caught a few cats biggest were 35 and 20, the tide was seemed to run out slow all day. saw striper joe on the river and the last time he can by i think he was yelling something about coronas and limes but im not sure.

·
Registered
766 Posts
yeah we landed a few cats and hickories today but SOMEONE was fishing in MY spots - BOB & DAYTON, no wonder you guys caught so many fish, duh...............I'll be out again tomorrow so dont do it again or I'll , well I'll do something, like anchor next to you. [tongue]

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Don't you hate it when someone fishes in "Your" spot.Some people don't have any respect for someone elses spot.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well I hate to tell ya but I was fishing that spot back when striper joe was just "Joe"! So thats my spot. Oh and Dayton now that we got this straight you can fish my spot with permission and a "SMALL" deposit![grin] I also have caught a few walleye in that spot you were in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts