1918 President Wilson Democrat
1929 Presidnet Hoover Republican
1953 - 1958 President EisenhowerRepublican
1973 President Nixon Republican
1980 President Reagan Republican
1990 President GHW Bush Republican
2001 Presidnet G Bush Republican
Wiki...USA Recessions and Presidents of the USA
Note: A number of recessions eg Hoover, Reagan, GHW Bush had multiple Republican Presidents preceeding their term in office and the noted recession/depression.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Note: A number of recessions eg Hoover, Reagan, GHW Bush had multiple Republican Presidents preceeding their term in office and the noted recession/depression.

Who was president in 1979 etoofool ?

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
The economy is a funny thing, fixing it today is a far cry from keepin it fixed tomorrow. Carter was the Pres in 1979.... at some point the adopting fiat currency had to be delt with. (Who took us off the gold standard?) Perhaps you can explain what it's implications are in respect to todays national debt and current fiscal issues.....Mike????

I'm guessing no, but feel free to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
633 Posts
All that proves is Repbulicans get stuck with the Democrats screw ups they have to fix. So we get the blame. That is why they voted the democrats out of office to start with.

·
Banned
184 Posts
I don't know Mike..... But is he the same one listed here frequently?

Maryland Judiciary Case Search
The more I read, the more entertaining it gets. Theft, bad checks, DUIs, Posession, Assault, Destruction of property, LOL, this is just too funny. Say it aint so. I'll keep looking, maybe a felony conviction is in that long rap sheet somewhere. :D

There may be a very special loud mouth on this board who couldn't vote if he wanted to.

·
Banned
184 Posts
Somebody help me here. How many DUIs does it take before someone is labeled a complete fuctard? :)) I mean it was pretty easy to figure out that the guy was a real POS but wow. Just wow.

I'll be praying for you tonight, Michael.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
I don't know Mike..... But is he the same one listed here frequently?

Maryland Judiciary Case Search
Grasping at straws sluggo ?:hysterical:Nice try . To bad I'm not on that list . You won't find me on that site . Funny though . Wrong birthdates , addresses , etc. I've only had 2 addresses since 1983 and they damn sure aint on that list . You really should get a life dude .:yes:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
The more I read, the more entertaining it gets. Theft, bad checks, DUIs, Posession, Assault, Destruction of property, LOL, this is just too funny. Say it aint so. I'll keep looking, maybe a felony conviction is in that long rap sheet somewhere. :D

There may be a very special loud mouth on this board who couldn't vote if he wanted to.
Don't you worry limp one . I'll be at the polls tomorrow .:yes:

·
Banned
184 Posts
Grasping at straws sluggo ?:hysterical:Nice try . To bad I'm not on that list . You won't find me on that site . Funny though . Wrong birthdates , addresses , etc. I've only had 2 addresses since 1983 and they damn sure aint on that list . You really should get a life dude .:yes:
Let's see, how many 6'3" 50 year old Michael W. Roses are there in Maryland? I'm guessing only one.

;-)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RKOCH...It doesn't fly. Hoover for instance was preceeded by two Republican presidents and the worst depression ever to hit the USA. Ditto George Bush Sr. What I posted was a list unbiased and unedited in 1979 the economy either did not have a depression or a depression followed in either case the facts were not doctored.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yet he swears it is not him. Can you explain how he never lived at the address you picked him up?

These websites are great. I just looked up a couple of DUI's in VA and NC. The court records have birthdates and everything. Another website offered to give me everything about a person's criminal history for 58 cents. Gotta love the internet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts