Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall that blacks had to live in Goosport, LA and could not live in white Lake Charles where I was brought up. Goosport was a racist concentration camp.
I recall white only water fountains, restrooms, diners.
I recall blacks had to sit in the back of the bus and on the 2nd floor of movie theatres.
I recall an average of 52 lynchings of blacks annually....one per week.
I recall "seperate but equal" meant that the worn out books and shack school houses went to the blacks.
I recall that blacks could be maids, yardmen, waiters, cleaners, garbage men and sewer workers....only. No other jobs were available to them.
I reall my family feeling "charitable" for giving our black maid worn out 2nd hand clothing.
I recall blacks coming to our house went to the back door.
I recall black men calling me, a child, sir.
I recall white only hotels where Lena Horn might sing there as a headliner but could not stay there.
I recall the faces of the whites screaming at young children trying to enter a heretofore white schoolhouse. The same faces as post racist trash on here.
I recall reading where a kid was lynched and burned for winking at a white woman.
Today I'm proud to be an American.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Here is History

Blacks had it made compared to the American Indian.

Once again F _ _ K OFF!:wacko:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--Yeh, & I now am the one that has to go outside at least 100 feet from any entrance to grab a smoke --Much like my younger days in Va. when we had Jim Crow laws --

--Instead of forcing Business to install Proper High Speed Ventilation for Immidiate Removal of Smoke & Air borne Germs , History is repeting itself ---

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First year immigrants spoke the language of their birth.
Second generation immigrants speak (spoke) English and the language of their parents birth.
Third generation and onward speak English and very few the language of their parents.

Rude just spews untruths in a attempt to be right....and a right racist is still just a poor, ignorant and unteachable racist regardless of color or country of origin.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Unteachable,I'll have you know,I'm learning Spanish,sad part
is that it's not by choice,it's a product of the enviroment,the
American enviroment,not the Spanish enviroment.

Racist Pig!

:nono:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I totally like the irony of you having to learn Spanish.....priceless. Now how will they teach you to treat those of spanish decent with respect.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Stupid!!!! So just because Blacks were treated poorly in the past, we should accept OBAMA with open arms???? I cut my own grass and do my own house work....no black or spanish slaves in my closet. Your first post tells how shallow you really are. By those comments you are a racist your self, plain and simple, and also an idiot..

Hey Striper...Your right, the Indians really got ****ed. They were beat in to submission by people the first welcomed with open arms....If anyone thinks that illegals are not a threat, ask a Indian (both of my grandmothers were Indian, so I got pretty good info)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not said you should accept Obama with open arms because he is black. My comment has to do with how far the African American race has come in my lifetime. I will try and make things more simple for you in the future. But then name calling is your best shot isn't it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You are absolutely right. He is only the president elect. It will be weeks before he is indirectly your boss.
If you don't see the humor in that you are missing what has much of the board laughing at their keyboards.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Now you (the self-proclaimed patriot) are hoping that people will enjoy another event such as 9/11.
That is not only not patiotic; it borders on evil.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
You misrepresent my statements again Jim.

Your fraud is evil and your play here putrid.

The man said what he will do, if he does it it will be seen as weakness and we will be attacked.

Just ask the vice president elect!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I never believed the vice-president elect to begin with. It is funny that you do.
I do not believe I have mis-represented your statements at all. Do you need me to do a search and show you what you have said?
You claimed that your very appearance on this board was to "defend America" from the rest of us. Now, it looks like you are the one attacking America and her leadership. But, its much more ok when you do it, isn't it?

Get real!
btw, my name here is dixie. You can call me what you want but you are nothing but rude when you call someone by something other than their name.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts