Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help finding a azzhole. While parked at Bubba's today, (SUNDAY) Someone ran over my trailer, taking out the tailight,side marker, and slicing a tire to boot and didn't even have the common curtesy to leave a note, kinda hard not to notice running over a dual axle trailer, :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Sorry to hear that ! :mad:

Any chance that Demetre has a video camera monitoring the parking lot ?? If so , maybe the creeps are on tape (film, what ever)

Where you able to get things straight in order to load your boat ??

I live across the road, if you need any help let me know.

Dennis

567-9434

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I know they are good friends of yours Todd, I launched there ONCE in like 1983 or something.........never been back> I wouldnt launch there if it were FREE. Same goes for the city ramp~I launhced there 100's of time in the past. Now its been almost 2 years. I will launch at Owls Creeks to go to the high rise before I will use either one of them.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Denise, I got the boat loaded, I didn't pull it home, I am lucky, my shop is just down the rd, I dropped it off there, I'll check it out good tomorrow, Thanks anyway, I'm going over there in the morning and talk to demetri and the ones that were there during the day, I hope there trailer and boat got worse damage, I would of never done anything like that, and not left a note, ph #, but then again, I have a concience.
Jamie, I already told ya on 307

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talked to Demetri, he is pissed and is going around asking everyone did they see or remember who was parked beside me yesterday, If they had of just left a note, appologized and offered to buy a new light, it would of been cool, but to just drive off, I hope they blew out a tire and tore there chit to pieces! but I go by the saying ,what goes around, comes around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts