Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for January 7th a week from now the snow for tomorrow night and Monday is mostly for Southern MD with a slushy inch or two I agree that’s why I say slushy however next week it gets colder and then the possibility of bigger storm look at the date on the map it’s estimated possible snowfall accumulation January 7 th sorry little confusing

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Ugh. I know lots of folks like snow, but with hospitals already overwhelmed and businesses struggling, plus schools trying to get back to teaching kids, a snowy winter is not what we need. Here's hoping the forecasts don't verify.

Although, as you point out, we'll have plenty of one key ingredient for much of January -- colder-than-average air. My NOAA friend always reminds me that it's really hard to get a lot of snow south of Baltimore -- a lot of things have to come into alignment and our winters typically don't supply much air below freezing. But once you get a sustained period of cold air, you up the odds substantially that the other ingredients, if they come together, produce substantial snow.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated snow fall map valid Jan 4 th looks like central and southern Maryland gets a nice swath of snow but it’s been warm I expect lesser amounts than this showing but it will be nasty be safe

Map Slope Font Rectangle Electric blue

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes over next 2 weeks we will see some days with highs in low to mid 20’s with lows in low teens

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You can always tell who the people who don't like to talk politics voted for. It's no different than talking about the weather, you have to wait for it to change.
The sad truth Capt Nick is .It’s no longer politics it’s the ruination of our country that way to many have lost there limbs and died for. God Bless America.🇺🇸

·
Registered
285 Posts
The sad truth Capt Nick is .It’s no longer politics it’s the ruination of our country that way to many have lost there limbs and died for. God Bless America.🇺🇸
And I'm sure Pelosi is enjoying some ice cream on the first anniversary of her party. Hope she chokes on a pistachio.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts