Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching the weather and if the bad weather holds off until late monday i'll be heading to kiptopeke for a monday catch and release trip to the cbbt.I'm looking for a ho who enjoys light jigging around the bridge,i won't make the final decision until early evening in case the bad weather moves in sooner than expected.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.