Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie: Anyone looking for a ho next week? I will be back in town for a week or so and wanting to do any kind of fishing, plus I can clean fish, boats, help with bait, ice and fuel and keep a secret!

thanks

toby

·
Registered
267 Posts
Toby-
email me at [email protected]
Only time I can fish is weekends, so I'm a slave to the weather and the crowds. Email me and give me your schedule and we will keep an eye on the forcast. I would like to go out of Lynnhaven, I could use some help and company on my boat. I here a front is rolling through tommorow, so we'll have to see.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am fishing Saterday out of Little Creek if you want to tag along. Give a call 540 623- 6639. I could use someone who knows what they are doing. I have a 24 coastal. Names Ken

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks ken and dave
but i cant go until next week from the 10th to 17th
this traving circus is taking most of my time but will be off for a week then back at it again
i will look you up when in town

thanks again sorry i did not post the date first time

toby

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i got home sunday afternoon after a good weekend (sort of) we had a great car and ran up front all race until a tire problem after the last pit we finished 13th but what can you do. I was ready for easter, my sons 6 birthday (today) and ready wet a line but after a cold weekend and twisting the wrong way the i can hardly stand up now, going to get cracked today and hopefully ready to go so if anyone need a ho please b-mail or post a reply

thanks

toby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts