Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water temp 82 - 84 @ the mouth of the rapp. / windbar

Evening Wed-Fri. trolls produced all the blues and spanish we wanted; had one spanish go over three lbs. (23"), just not four lbs. as required for paper

try the black drone spoon with the gold reflector tape - drones caught more spanish and clarkes caught more blues (yes we speeded up)

aye...aye

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks! good to hear. i will be headed out there this afternoon is weather permits. any section or depth better producing than another??

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Good news indeed, send them north! Thanks for the report[smile]

·
Registered
573 Posts
glad ya found em--- im headin down tomorrow for the first time in 4 weeks, and will try to get into em- ill try to dig up that 4lber for ya [grin]
JP
"KwikRelease"

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nervous wreck, I think you are right bout the 5#. I got into some saturday night from 5-8. Caught 3 nice macks from 22-24". All were caught on Gold clark. Was fishing bar and caught all fish in 30'+.

P.S. go and check out that YELLOW BUOY near the bar.[grin][grin]

Ready for next trip. go get em. PEPSI

·
Registered
49 Posts
fished last night and found no takers right at dusk. went again this am and found 4 willing players. largest was 2.8 lbs. lot of fun. good luck guys. by the way we were catching them trolling SE along the south side of the windmill pt bar in 28 to 35 ft. later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts