Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got back yesterday and the house was cold as h.... . Darn propane tank was empty, no backup heat.doh

Caribbean weather was sweet. Only once it rained or I should say stormed while we were enjoying our last Dinner Meal on Staturday Night. The balance of our cruise was fantastic.

·
Registered
14,597 Posts
Hope you got fat and sunburned. We froze here. Just kidding John:hysterical: I hope you guys had a great time. Lucky your pipes didn't freeze. See you at SF 8..........Gary

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Back to reality - ie cold and windy "noodleland" - Sounds like you had a good time- it's a shame you left...crabs turned on one more time and bushels were had by all. Then again we had to break ice to get to our favorite spots.

Hope to see you at Oyster-Fest - your tan will be gone by then!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gary
Fat? Gary, cruise and slimfast or diet doesn't go together. I ate darn good.These Waiters and Head Waiters work hard for a good tip. One night they were serving Escargot as a starter. I ordered three servings. I mentioned that these were some of the Best ever and how I could eat them every day. The next night we went to dinner there were two servings made special for me and another repeat on the third night. Three nights, WOW, fantastic! I told the Waiter that I was satisfied with what they did for me and that they didn't need to continue serving anymore for the next few days. I also had Prime Rib, Med Rare that you could cut with a fork served with broiled shrimp and on the side I ordered three Lobster Tails and the Tails were good size.

Noodleland huh, Hey Chuck, bet those crabs were big and full. Speaking of seafood, While on the cruise I talked to some of the ships employees about getting together at a place known as Carlos' N Charlie's, Cozumel, Mexico. I offered buying a few drinks but they told me that they are meeting together at another location. I found out later that the crew goes to a market within walking distance of the ship. They claim that they pick out fish from the market and then prepare it themselves using items supplied by the market. I need to check this place out on my next trip to Cozumel, sounds like a good time.

RJ, Thanks Rich. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Jerry, Now I'm Jewish. Mary needs to spend more time with you.

I feel so bad for our dog. She keeps following me around. Maybe I'm wrong but I think she is afraid we will leave her again for another week. Mom kept her while we were away

Glad to be back and double glad to be back here conversing with my friends

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I didnt know you went anywhere JB! :wink44:

Sounds like a wonderful time. Thanks for the play by play.

How fun would a TF Crab Board cruise be? OMG!

DB

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave
The largest group we ever got together was 32. At 32 or 16 cabins we got some great deals from the cruise line. Three free cruise fares which we split with the group so everyone got a better deal. In other words the group of 32 paid for 29 fares. The cruise companies also include a party for larger groups

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I can dig it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts