Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going down with the whole family to see the Os play the Padres, saturday. Free t shirts and concerts come on down and meet longtail.
Capt, Di……sorry, Nick?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come on guys.
Capt nick, I’ll buy you a boug burger and a drink, plus fries! I’ll have three kids in tow. All under ten. You won’t be able to beat me up with them there. (I have my kennel license)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I grew up going to memorial stadium. I remember getting there early to get the baseballs that were hit out in batting practice. They would hit the bleachers and rattle around like plinko. Got lots of autographs, cal, Eddie, Al, tippy, etc. tippy was my favorite back in the day.

I remmeber My dad taking me to this game. Went to many, many. But this was special.

Rectangle Font Electric blue Symbol Signage

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I couldn't get tickets to the '83 series in Baltimore, but my sis-in-law worked for Mike Schmidt's agent and got us tickets in Philly in the wive's section.

It was the highlight of my baseball watching career. We hung out after the game while the players came out to the team bus. Saw Earl Weaver all gussied up in his going on TV outfit.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
shoot-straight, That game was sold out. We were thinking about going over the fence. But a guy ask us if we wanted to get in. He said for five bucks I will get you in. We went for it. gave him five bucks. He gave us match covers and told us to go in through that guy and give him the match cover. We did and he let us in. No seats, had to walk around the whole game. Great Baseball times.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don’t know if I’m gonna stick around for the concert, unless my grandson wants to. We’ll probably walk around aee he can see how beautiful that stadium is

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My nephew is visiting from France in a couple of weeks. We took him to a couple of games when he was younger and he loved it. Going to take him to another sometime in August. I have not been in a while so I am looking forward to it and so is he. But mostly he is looking forward to fishing!

Th O's are pretty darn good this year. Been paying attention much more this year than in recent years. Sorry to see Mancini go but might be for the best, long term

Pat

1 - 20 of 72 Posts