Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Do yourself a favor and just park in the garage. It might around 20-25 bucks but worth it. Walk right into the stadium no hassles.

yea, liked Mancini a lot but her money for him while you can. Not sure about the prospects they picked up for him. I’ll have to look into them

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Lopez is gone now too for 4 pitching prospects. I liked him, but I think we sold high. I think it was a decent move. Talk now is Mullins to the Astros for their top pitching prospect. I would make that move as well. I like Mullins but we have tons of youth, several of which are ready or almost ready to come up.

I hope Diaz shows something (and doesnt get hurt).

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mullins had a great year last year. This year he’s doing well, but not great. He’s a great guy off the field as well. Guess we’ll watching the astros in October again

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What a mess, game was great but getting there and parking was a nightmare. If you go on a Saturday, leave very early. Otherwise, weekday night games. Took us 2 hours to find parking and the park was so crowded. I’ll never do a weekend game again. Good luck

·
Registered
802 Posts
Went last night as well Great game! Agree on the parking leave early and have a plan for parking. Buy water before entering 2.00 compared to 5.50. Don't sit in right field for early game direct sun. Concert was ok but other family members enjoyed it. Felt like a DO DO bird when I ask for a straw for a Pepsi . Did not know that the plastic lid had a drink slip. Probably all just me a little out of touch. LOL

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
What a great game and great time. I took the grandkids home at the 7th inning stretch to let the adults have fun. Had a foul ball hit very close to us.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yes we are, we’ll be in the playoffs this year but next year is the one to watch. They’re making moves outside our rational thinking. Yesterdays game was a little crowded for me, but I’ve never seen a wave go around the stadium 6 times and that drives the players!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Long tail you are correct about the wave that was something to be a part of depending on where you were sitting it was from top to bottom and it was like a ship roller that keep on rolling. just finished watching game on tv tough lost but we will go these games in the East are very important. Lets go O's

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Funny, one of my 20 grandkids stood up to do the wave and went to sit back down on a folded seat. It didn’t work out well and he found his way on my lap

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
What about the win the night before? Every run they put up, we sent another out of the park. It’s magic down there this year. I think we’re a half a win out of the playoffs

21 - 40 of 56 Posts