Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine just booked a trip with Capt. Stu Burgoon Jr. on the "Hook Mash" and I was wondering if any you guys have ever charter him before. It looks like from his web site he’s caught some nice fish and as recent as the 19th , I would just like to pass the word onto Mike if anyone has fished with him. Thanks

· Premium Member
26,903 Posts
Our local paper - the Maryland Gazette on Wedsneday had a whole story about the boat.Bill Burton is the author.

Looks like they are catching really well.

· Registered
1,176 Posts
Steve- I have not chartered the hook mash, but I took my landscape crew out on Frank Carvers boat Loosen Up and Stu was running the boat for Frank. He was Franks Mate back in the day and is now a very good young Captain himself. He put us on fish throughout our trip and worked just as hard as the mate keeping lines untangled and unhooking fish.

· Registered
5,545 Posts
Enjoy--

--Deale Capt's Stu Jr. & Capt Stu Sr. both worked the Stern of my Stormy Petrel ---Sr, Stu usta Stay as a live aboard on a boat next to mine to be close to the Job for over 2 seasons --Both Capts . on this Fast, Able Sleek Vessel will "make Your Day"-Wish i could Get time to join EM as I have a Standing invite to go.on the Hook Mash---Eric Is Gangbusters Also --Hell all the Deale Boats HM & Loosen up tied between the poles in the Commonwealth are 10's-Google Em for info.--geo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.