Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got certified in Guantanmo bay last year. Finally got off that Island and would like to dive the area. All my buddies fish, and/or scared. Looking for some dive partners so I can get down there and do some selective fishing. The name is Dan, my boats called Fish-n-Play. If I'm not here I'm on the water VHF 68.

·
Registered
132 Posts
what kind of boat do you have, several of us dive and have gear but either have no boat, or only a bay boat. gas gets expensive too so if several go, that can make it cheaper. make a post when you are looking to go, and how many people you need, and I am sure someone will speak up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a 2003, 220 Coastal Wellcraft. Basically a 23ft fishing boat with a cuddy. Not exactly a dive boat but it'll do. I've been as far as the light tower. How big a boat do ya'll usually use. I can probably get 4 divers out somewhat comfortably. I only have the basic gear, mask, fines and speargun. Called the dive shop and they rent, so I'm good, just looking for takers.
Dan

·
Registered
132 Posts
thats plenty big, I have dove out of a 15 foot boat with a total of 3 divers, and full scuba gear. that was a custom boat, and you can not buy one like it, you will see it at the islands this year, we were out there alot last year too.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
my boat will be so awesome soon- still working on things- got the new top installed and made me a winshield last week- still adding some other stuff to the inside- plenty of room for 6 divers- 4 if everyone stays on the boat to fish

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, if anyone decides to go. Let me know if you got room, if not got my own ride, Don't dive alone. I'd like to see what its like over the tubes or at the tower, would kinda like to r3cover some of my tackle I've lost over the years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts