Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The winds are predicted to lay down tonight and be SW 10 on Tuesday then be over 15 for the rest of the week-making Tuesday the best forecast.I plan to leave the ramp at 7:30 am and be back around 3-4 pm.C/R trolling for rockfish. B-mail if you can make a last minute trip.

GOT A FULL CREW. Thanks . Skip

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother
Trolling eah.....well it like Walleye Pete once said......."trolling is good but I like fishing better." Grady not withstanding.....my (black)heart says yes but work says NO, NO and Hell NO

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GrayBeard-look at trolling as a very,very long cast. :yes: A cast that never ends until a fish strikes :clap: . Skip

·
Registered
708 Posts
Skip,

I'll be out there tomorrow with a buddy. We are planning on hitting the Rips early and then possibly a little trolling after that. I'll be on channel 68 and will check in with you to see how things are going. Just in case things are really good, I'll send you my cell number via PM.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Skip, I plan to splash the boat tomorrow out of Breezy. Will head out for a quick run and test out the new VHF antenna to see if that is our problem with the radio. I will give you a shout tomorrow to see if that was our problem.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't think that you should post anymore about your trips. We all want to go so you should just take names and go down the list till your full. Can't go, bottom of the list. He He. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts