Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weather looks OK -wet but only 10-15 SW.Plan to use radar and find the gannet "bee hives" that I've been hearing about from the Va. board.I must be looking in the wrong spots or something.This will be jigging-not exactly light because the fish have been big.If that doesn't pan out I'll troll but only with 8 rods on the boat-no planer boards.This way we can reel em/rack em fast to chase the gannets.I plan to leave early and may fish until dark so it may be after 8pm before we get back to the BWI area.Been doing good trolling (10-20 fish) but the Va. boys are getting 40-100 fish.If I can find the "mother load" I know we can do the same.B-mail in you got good rain gear:D and want to go.We split expenses but alot of truck/boat fuel will be used.:( I'll confirm the weather and make the Go or No go call about 8pm. Thanks, Skip

FULL CREW-as of 8pm. Watch for late post Sunday.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
I think its going to be snotty, but I'll go if you promise to post the pictures of the fish jigged sans spinning gear, braided line and BKDs:D . I gotta go cheer for the Colts, if Ravens win, it means a lot more work for the wife.

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lou-you're getting old -rock fishing should be choppy.:eek: 5-10 SW all day-weather man says-we'll see.Looks like the front slid north just enough.:) Ravens lost so now I can cut the purple parachutes off.:p Skip

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Fish'n on the wkend again Skip? :) Good Luck. I should be go'n out too. Gota pick my battles:D ---------------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.