Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Capt Lee on the Copy Cat. They are covered up in Rocks and blues just off Smith Island. All the rods down all the time. 3 to 5 fish on constantly.

Releasing upper 30" fish to save room for more of the bigguns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She reported they have several citation blues in the box also but too busy catching and releasing rocks to measure the blues.

good luck if you get out this afternoon.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Appreciate the report. We just got off the water. We went south to the state line (and past a little) and NADA - NOTHING. Bait and fish marks that fill the screen but NO FISH. Very Frustrating.

North tomorrow? (The bite will be south for sure)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mike, let me know for sure which direction you are going tomorrow so I can go the other way. Let's think positive and just get into some nice fish for all.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey Richard -

I tell you it has been a frustrating season. We have caught some fish but not like we should be. I don't recall in years past seeing so much bait and marking so many fish but not really getting into them heavy.

We're going again tomorrow (fishing with my dad in his boat). We'll get 'em. See you out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts