Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM HEARIN A LOT OF STRIPPERS BEING CAUGHT IN DEL. BAY WILL REPORT CATCHS HAVE NOT BEEN OUT IN 3 WEEKS 2 WEEKS AGO WINDS 25 THIS WEEKEND AND WINDY AND RAIN NOT TO GOOD IN A C/C I HAD TO LOOK BACK TO THE LAST 100 DAYS FOR POST HERE I THOUGHT MY COMPUTER WASNT WORKIN BOY MY WIFE SAYS IM ADDICCTED TO MY OTHER FISHIN SITE THE B.B.WAIT TILL SHE SEE ME ON AN OTHER SITE SHE WILL SAY I HAVE TO GO TO MEETING FOR MY FISHIN ADDICTION

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've been trying to watch the striper action up north to guage when the big ones will be here in VA so I'll be watching for your posts. Where are you fishing in the Delaware?? My parents are from Jersey and I've spent some time as a kid fishing out of Brielle/Pt Pleasant and LBI areas with my Grandfather. Post you soon.

Catch 'em Up!

--Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHEN I FISH IN DELAWARE BAY I COME OUT OF MAURICE RIVER AND AND FISH OUT ABOUT 10 MILES OR SO BY THE CHANNEL OR LIGHTHOUSES I CHUNK WITH BUNKER OR IF IT IS TOO WINDY I FISH WITH EELS AT INLET (ATLANTIC CITY )BECAUSE WHEN 15 MPH WINDS AND UP IT GETS NASTY WAIT TILL HEAR YOUR REPLY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LURKING AT THIS POST bye bye

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you said you fish by LBI I HAVE FISH THERE GREAT BAY DO YOU REMEMBER THE FISH FACTORY OFF OF TUCKERTON N.J. AND THE COAST GUARD STATION FISHED MANY OF TIMES AT LITTLE EGG INLET

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you said you fish by LBI I HAVE FISH THERE GREAT BAY DO YOU REMEMBER THE FISH FACTORY OFF OF TUCKERTON N.J. AND THE COAST GUARD STATION FISHED MANY OF TIMES AT LITTLE EGG INLET

·
Registered
125 Posts
Keep talking...you're bringing back a lot of memories of times sitting at the kitchen table talking to my Pops. He talked about Tuckerton once in a while. He fished around there, too. He was a mate on a boat out of Brielle and we would come up there evey spring break/summer and we'd go fishing. I remember catching bluefish in the middle of a huge blitz or catching big cod over some wreck...good times, that's for sure!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Whackmaster,
Here's a site I've been watching to see where the big stripers are off New Jersey. They have a Delaware Bay Report. It sounds like it has been spotty so far, but I wonder if this blow up there will change that. Good Luck!!
http://www.fishingreportsnow.com/
--Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
im sorry i spelled stripers wrong what do you expect from a yankee?sat. looks beautiful 5 to 10 winds mph and fresh bunker for chunking i will post thanks for slowpoke he told me about this site or you can check new jersey fishin by the bass barn.com [excited]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts