Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent Brothers
I just noticed Mariko Izumi on the World Fishing Network is pretty hot in a bikni. Am I the only dirty old man on the TF message board or does anyone else think she's pretty hot??:help:

·
Registered
643 Posts
it's on the world fishin network which is worth having if it's available for you. did you notice the 'creme de la creme' episode is ocean city merlin - perfect edit.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I like her show, the OC MD show had them catching some smaller sharks if I remember correctly. That show was On Demand on Verizon Fios for a while.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Greybeard we don't get her show on Comcast as far as I know, but your right she's smokin hot:yes::eek2:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Used to watch her but verizon decided to remove wfn from my package about 3 months ago. Also removing sportsman channel..

She is a quite a nice piece but can't help seeing good ol Bob Izumi when they show her face.

·
Registered
212 Posts
They say her father is fishing personality Wayne Izumi and her uncle is Bob Izumi. Her show is cute and I agree she's hot, but I wonder why she looks more like her "uncle" than her father

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey John boy, if SWIMBO sees this thread your fishing days are over.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
She's got looks, I suppose... but I know a lot of women who know more about fishing and who are less annoying.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It's one thing to be outfished by a good looking woman, but to be distracted by her in a bikini while fishing would be hard on any man on the boat with her.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts