Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bee Hive formed about 10:20am and is still going crazy, I'm watching the fish and birds boiling from my balcony 1/4 mile from the 1st on the ocean side! Call your friends if their out there and tell them to head to the first if they are out and looking for action!!! No boats on the birds yet, one boat heading to them now so maybe we'll get another report soon. I've got to do Christmas brunch or I would be heading to the boatel!
Good Luck and Merry Christmas from Mel -Catchone!
10:55 and a second group is merging with the first to make a 100 yards of diving gannets and boiling water --Christmas miracle!!
I hope your looking out your window Dennis!:rockingreport:

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I got on those fish in the evening. All 28" or less, spread out over several pods of fish. They ate storms greedily, but no big ones mixed in. Still, close and fun!

But you never know, maybe some big ones snuck in since then. Don't know until you go...

-TH

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Bee Hive formed about 10:20am and is still going crazy, I'm watching the fish and birds boiling from my balcony 1/4 mile from the 1st on the ocean side! Call your friends if their out there and tell them to head to the first if they are out and looking for action!!! No boats on the birds yet, one boat heading to them now so maybe we'll get another report soon. I've got to do Christmas brunch or I would be heading to the boatel!
Good Luck and Merry Christmas from Mel -Catchone!
10:55 and a second group is merging with the first to make a 100 yards of diving gannets and boiling water --Christmas miracle!!
I hope your looking out your window Dennis!:rockingreport:
I see em !:clap:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Can See Them From Richmond Too

To those of you along the beaches that give us the moment by moment reports of diving birds, passing boats, busting bait & a fish feeding frenzy---Dennis!!!!

Keep the reports coming, but you're killing me! :D:D:D

Happy Holidays & Tight Lines,
Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
49 Posts
Easy, he was talking about yesterday evening. Great report wish I could sneak away and get out there. But its hard to get the boat out of the yard without my bride catching me. Funny I get cought but don't get to go fishing!

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts