Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone no the hot spot that is gettin alot of fish? I want to get out and fish but i dont know where to go i think it would be good maybe on the surf but i dont know. So does any on no where the hot spot is right now i am dieing to go fishing. I cant what intile the spring?

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Right off of 100 west there is a bass pro with a fish tank in it with nice big strippers and a huge catfish. There is a nice wooden casting deck above the tank, and best of all you don't have to stand out in the cold.

just aware of the security, you might get a couple casts in before they boot ya

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
24 34.32
81 45.72
Key west?!?!?!! I'll bet...I went to Cozumel last year for some first rate fishing... wahoo, barracuda, tuna and mackeral... I highly suggest it- if youre looking for some serious action. So much that your shoulder and biceps will hurt for three days!!!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Does anyone no the hot spot that is gettin alot of fish? I want to get out and fish but i dont know where to go i think it would be good maybe on the surf but i dont know. So does any on no where the hot spot is right now i am dieing to go fishing. I cant what intile the spring?
I herd Orgone Inslet had good fish. I cant what eather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts