Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, sorry for putting this on the va board, but I am letting everyone know that I can and maybe someone on the board would either be interested, or know someone who may be. Up for sale or rent is a newly built (2009) 2 bedroom house with basement garage located in the Abington section of Gloucester. The common areas are the kitchen, dining, and family room. The house has one bath with a tub/shower unit. Appliances to convey and include: clothes washer and dryer, oven/stove with microwave/hood vent above, dishwasher, fridge. All kitchen appliances were new in 2009, washer and dryer were used. The garage features a concrete slab and 2 roll up 8 foot doors. The 5.2 acres of land is perfect for big and small game hunting and both are plentiful. The house is also available for sale by owner for $175000. This would be a perfect country setting reasonably located to Ft Eustis, Yorktown GC Station, Camp Perry, and Langley Air Force Base. The house will be available the first of March as of now. First month rent and $1000 security deposit due upon signing lease. Please email me at [email protected] or call 757-303-1135 with any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts