Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
It would be nice if DNR, U. Md. or the National Aquarium conducted a study on Chesapeake 'fins
Chesapeake Dolphin Watch "Dr. Helen Bailey and her team at the Chesapeake Biological Laboratory, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, are studying how often dolphins come into the Chesapeake Bay, how long they spend here, what areas of the Bay they are using and why."

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
I like them but I don't think they can beat Buffalo for the AFC East tittle this year, even with Tyreek Hill 馃槀馃槀馃槀
Thems fighting words. That's my team. 馃槀

Reactions: Vietpimp999

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
I haven't watched the NFL since the Ravens knelt for the National Anthem in England. I want to see football, not a bunch of anti American politics. I watch college and local hight school football..........Gary
I haven't watched football in probably 30 years.

Reactions: crabby and son

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
The only thing I watch anymore is rugby. Stopped watching F1 due to the cars and rules and I'd never watch the NFL due to the disrespect they show towards our country and flag.

Registered
I have watched rugby and rather enjoyed it. I think I plateaued at 20% understanding of the rules/strategy of the game. I could/would become a real fan of the game if I watched a bunch of games with someone who could explain things to me and get me out of elementary school.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts