Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was done fishing and ready to wrap the boat up for winter. Buddy of mine called and wifey said to take him out. I didnt do to well on my last outing and was wondering if any where else on the real Upper bay had anything going on. Darn Im tired of reading Upper Bay reports only to find out that theyre talking about Rock Hall or some where else 45 minutes south of me!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I hope the wifie gets well...

The flats are fishable. Actually, the fish are everywhere. I was out for just a hour or so on Friday evening & managed 6 rock & 15-20 perch. All in the deep holes between Rocky Point & Camp Rodney (bouy #4). I nailed two of them on topwater in 19', that was a first. They were chasing shad to the surface, see a fish, grab the topwater setup... The rest were caught on crippled herring. From 14-20"...

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Have a friend fishing from the shore up the river, below the damn and they
are catching fish every night.

Don't wrap the boat yet.. This is our time now.. Should be good for a month.:thumbup:

Heading out this week, maybe Wednesday or thursday.. Leaving ~2:00..

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx for the news guys. My guys are stoked to head out and now the pressure is on to produce. Trying to let these P.A. boys feel what a striper is all about.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep that would about do it for me Lightman. Is that the mighty Darth. You guys gonna be out this weekend? One of them has a couple nice striper under his and belt and the other is a rookie. Hoping to keep the skunk away

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yep that would about do it for me Lightman. Is that the mighty Darth. You guys gonna be out this weekend? One of them has a couple nice striper under his and belt and the other is a rookie. Hoping to keep the skunk away
It is I. Dark lord of the Stripers. I wish I was fishing this weekend, I just realized I start my on call rotation....that pretty much forces me to be within 15 minutes of my pc to work on server issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I thought about using a really long network cable, but I couldn't make that happen. If I knew I could score a good wifi connection, fishing while on call wouldn't be an issue.

·
1,672 Posts
YO mike how is the wifee doing, I hope all is well.
Not really but thanks for asking, here the situation.
Last week she was in the e.r. a few times to get fluids because she couldn't hold anything down, this was going on for 2 weeks.
One doc diagnosed her with Vertigo and sent her for a cat scan, another doc read the catscan and diagnosed her with having a mild/mini stroke, we were blessed, not a major stroke and we can treat her, her personal doc said to take her to hospital to be admitted but stop at his facility first, he ran a few tests, sent us to have an MRI done as he didn't beleive the stroke theory. WE went back to his office and he read the MRI and it showed a brain tumor.
We're still learning what direction we're going in.
Should know more this coming week as we are meeting with nuerosurgeons.

Tumor is on a spot of the brain that is triggering her to get sick all the time, trying to trick/tweek it with meds. And constant headaches...

It was a wild 24 hours.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Mike,
Had to be a tough 24 hrs, hopefully they find the right meds to help her out.

All the best for your wife.

/Rich

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Mike,

My prayers are with you and your wife.. :bigangel::bigangel: Hang in there buddy, if you need anything, please let me know..

Ken

·
1,672 Posts
Thank you for all the prayers and wishes...the wife thanks you as well.
Tough times, the hardest part for us right now is not knowing anything.
We should learn alot on the 12th.

In the meantime she is still down and out.
Kids have stepped up to help pitch in big time.

Go hug your wife or girl friend and tell her ya love her...you just never know.
Talk about a reality check man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts