Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Got the rig gassed up and ready to slay some bigguns, just waiting for the word. Pics always git me excited too, don't be shy boys.:thumbup:
OK, you axed for it. Fished it yesterday in spite of the wxmen's forcast, we caught 3 fish at around 20" on the first drift, another one a few hours later. Fished 8 to 12, marked fish only a few times in 43*. Ambient water was 40*. I believe Catman had the same results except he was hooked up on a good one for a bit before it broke off. There it is, no numbers there yet.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good point Charlie, but I quickly learnt that I was in the minority and that I was wrong for thinking that way. I've learnt the error of my ways and want to hear every little detail and see plenty of pics. I'm even going to start posting my collection of RIPS pics that I withheld unfairly.

As I was told by my esteemed Tf experts, it's a well known spot and shouldn't be kept a secret.

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
With CCNP in an outage-the water discharge temp. is about 1/2 what it should be.I plan to try next week-I'll post how we do.This week looks too busy to try. Skip

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I was fishin' with Hillbilly Boater in his Sea Hunt. I guess fish should show up there anytime now. A coupla other guys were supposed to be on board with us but declined due to the wx forcast. That matter is addressed appropriately on another thread. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
O.K., I was about to call you SMIBs out on this, but if they aint there. . . You know us "yankees" fish vicariously through you during March. Looking forward to the posts and pics when it heats up, probably pretty quick after this warm-up.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------------:nono:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts