Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bleed Terrapin red, but need somebody to vote for. Might as well be Georgetown.

That was an unbeleivable, extremley enjoyable, ten minutes last night.

I hate the Heels as much as I do Duke.. Heard Roy Williams is on 24/7 suicide watch.:helpsmilie: So nice...

Go Hoyas....

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
I thought the Heels turned Terp last night not scoring for what, the last 10 minutes or something? Not Heel like at all I must say. Started heaving up bombs much like the Terps would have done instead of going to the bread and butter. Think about it, Hubbard (sp?) w/4 fouls and they try to rain 3's instead of attacking him w/Hansborough and Wright? Perhaps Roy reverted back to his Kansas days where he was unable to go the distance.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack, I was " thinking" about calling the house last night, thought better of it...:cool:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hi Guys,

I couldn't root for GT if they were the last team standing. Goes back to the original J Thompson/Ewing yrs when I thought GT were the thugs of the northeast. I mean their style of play, not personally. I just thought the refs let them foul the he$$ out of the other team, which gave them a big advantage. I also had probs with some J T's statements of the times.

Although I can't stand them, this current version seem to be very good and play well together.

But, for a non call on traveling , to win the previous game, and the biggest choke job (carolina) since the terps blew a 15-20 pt lead to duke some yrs ago, they would not be in the final 4. But there are there, so congrats to them.

Guess I'll root for ole miss to go all the way. :D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
The ladies Brian.....the ladies who whooped the terpies.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts