Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Reid,

Depends on what part of the CBBT you are referring to. The 3rd/4th are closer than the 1/2nd just because of the way the bridge curves. Anyway I used to make that run all the time from the boatel. If I recall it was about 36 miles or thereabouts from the hole in the wall. On a good day you can make it in a little over an hour, probably an hour on a really good day.

·
Registered
38 Posts
28 miles from Horn Harbor to the 3rd & 4th. Probably another 10-12 to the hole-in-the-wall. Not a bad run. Wouldn't recomend the bridge this weekend however, it is already crawling with idiots and the holidays sure seem to bring them like ants to a picnic

·
Registered
274 Posts
I here yha brink.
I was just at the grocery store & watched a number of yahoo's walk out to thier boats with as much beer as they could carry.

Someone should call Vonnage
Excellent opportunity this weekend to film people doing stupid things.

WOOHOO!
WOOHOOHOO!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys- I was just curious

Tim- You were right. I was referring to the 3rd and 4th...and truthfully all the stars would have to line up perfectly for me to make that run (up to and including having the full day hall pass and mill pond conditions)...Hope you and the boys found some schoolie bass on fly around the pilings last weekend....that weather was awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.