Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone doing so far that has been out crabbing? I went out yesterday and had a full bushel within about 4 1/2 hours. Anyone else having the same kind of luck because i have heard so many mixed reports of some not catching a dozen in that amount of time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How is everyone doing so far that has been out crabbing? I went out yesterday and had a full bushel within about 4 1/2 hours. Anyone else having the same kind of luck because i have heard so many mixed reports of some not catching a dozen in that amount of time.
went for the first time yesterday,1200 ft bulllip and clams. ran line eigth time in three locations, cought 3 crabs. i'll wait for july

·
Registered
73 Posts
going to take a midbay trip this weekend .
are you crabbing the east side or the west
will post my results if able to get out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
going to take a midbay trip this weekend .
are you crabbing the east side or the west
will post my results if able to get out
good luck! i went out of piney point in st marys and stayed in the creek area. wasnt to bad. average of 5-6 keepers per run. Alot of females though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts