Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Russ, I think what we are goint to see is an attack on the ammo but stillpretty much the same thing. The libs are saying that he isn't going to take our guns ect. you just wait till he gets a little breathing room, you are right....
I worked for vdot or should i say put in time, and under that we used the con's from white post, after a while I asked them about their views on gun controll. They all agreed, these are rapists thieves ect. not your dui criminals. They said a criminlas take is they want all guns to be banned, the honest folks will not have guns but the criminal will......nough said

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The AWB will be signed within a year. The only thing that is in question is what our reaction will be. The real problem is how the will define "Assualt Weapon". Just using those words will get it to slide by most folks who are afraid of any black rifle. The truth is thier newly worded AWB will ban most any existing pistol and rifle for sale today. Not to mention tube and mag fed shotguns. This in tern will bankrupt the manufacturers. Or they will just make it really easy to sure the gun manufacturers for crimes commited with illegal firearms.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
to late gearge, I are not old, fat short or bald....and on this thread you have lost the war and battle time to start over,,,,,,oh did you see your nurse, or do i have disconnect the battery from your wheelchair AGAIN

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So....... what lawfull purpose are AW used for again?
I would very much like to invite you for a trip to the gun range. I'll pay for all the ammo and the range fees. For me to answer your question though you would have to first give me your definition of an assault weapon. According to the new writing of the AWB it includes most of the rifles used for hunting and target shooting in this country. I am very sincere about my invitation to join me at the range. If you are really interested in the answer to your question you will join me. Otherwise you are just trolling.

Oh and the best answer to your question in shot is, freedom from tyranny.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well since I live int he Peoples Republic of MD. we have to shoot at a gun range. Closest to me is Hap Baker in Caroll County.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts