1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
That's some funny ****...

How come the media attacked Palin's husband over a DUI,
but never openly questioned Hussein Cocaine about his
drug use.
Probably chopping out a few lines with Ayers right now.

I hope that name catches on too.

"President Hussein Cocaine"

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We get plenty of examples of their informed electorate here too.

Hope their messiah stands up to their expectations!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For your personal edification;

"It appears that your PM to me with that information is correct, at least to our multiple screen name sniffing software which confirmed so with a super high degree of likelyhood.

I think you guys should refrain from political discussions on here any more, its clear all it does is cause problems and at the end of the day do you think you really are doing to change anyone's opinion? I doubt it. Just something to think about.

Brandon"

Maybe he spoke to YOU in a personal correspondence about name calling?

Either way you published a fellow fishermans address saying you had verified it on the INTERNET!

You should be off like a prom dress.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Thread entitled "Democrats and Welfare"..."if you want to debate fine, tun NO NAME calling. Is this place full of 2nd graders or what" Brandon. Hardly a personal message to me.
PS nothing was said regarding the exposure of the criminal record of Michael Warren Rose with the address attached. Rose denied it was his address. I posted that in 2001 I picked him up at that address....perhaps it was not his address but it was where I picked him up.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You prove your substance with every post.

Be a man....

You're a threat to anyone who doesn't swallow your tripe.

GO AWAY!

"You are loved by others here on the board. 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury, MD 21801 is where I picked you up..."

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
397 Posts
That RF sow sure does enjoy his last squeal!

·
Banned
921 Posts
You prove your substance with every post.

Be a man....

You're a threat to anyone who doesn't swallow your tripe.

GO AWAY!

"You are loved by others here on the board. 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury, MD 21801 is where I picked you up..."
This ***** telling anyone to be a man is hillarious.
Meet me in a place where you don't have guards defending your sweet little ass and prove your manhood. I'll kick your ass so many ways that your ugly wife won't recognize you. Bring your insurance card and some ID. The paramedics will need it.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Arent the brainless trolls busy!

Manly men who like to verbally masturbate each other when the opponents gone.....

Such MANLY MEN!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.