Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done this before but it has been a while I thought you could copy and paste pictures from photobucket after you re size them?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
use the IMG link under your photo from the bucket....just paste the IMG LINK and the pic will appear auto

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
I have done this before but it has been a while I thought you could copy and paste pictures from photobucket after you re size them?
Like Jamie said, copy and paste the IMG anywhere on the thread that you want.

Photobucket will automatically re-size them. If you need any help, post back.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Or you can pay Brandon to subscribe to tidal fish and post your pictures in your profile, which I think is a really cool option that paid subscribers get. For an image that is generally available anywhere on the web you just right click on it and select Copy Image Location.

Then put it between the following with the question marks removed.

[img?]paste_image_location_here[/img?]

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
When you get on Photobucket point your cursor at the bottom of the picture.

When the choices appear left click on the selection, it will be highlighted in blue. Now right click and the click copy.

Come back to TidalFish and paste it directly on the thread. Do not use TidalFish's post picture option.

Here is a screen shot.

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/fisherman_02/p.jpg

PS: Opps, I just saw your post below. It looks like you got it figured out. Nice fish.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
you can say that again.....next time you stop in the tackle shop remind me and I'll tutor you.....bring HER with you - lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts