Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Rex I apologize man, I just flat hadnt scrolled down enuf to see this but had I, I woulda given you advisement right away. The reason for editting was 1st class by the way and I am glad you are one of the few who still allow themselves on my friends list.
I mean I would like to expand on yur statement but you are so correct in yur assessment it leaves no room for expansion. Right down the road from me 200 yds is Andersons Corner, a small country gas & convenience store. The owners are Indian and I have dealt with them every day for over 6 yrs. Safe to say we are familiar with each other. They are Hindu & vegans, I like to cook up a turkey or some roast beast and take the pan there just to drag it under their noses and see what my observations are. I have em both trained proper and if a single one of you doubts it lets walk in there together and just see if I am not met with the greeting "Welcome to Ghandi Mart." The womans name is Vishali and shes a darlin, fun, a sweetheart, and a very nice lady & good person. We do this in fun with each other and just yesterday I was asked why I was there & not hunting Easter eggz with the Pope. I took great offense at being treated as such a stupid you kinow what, and told em the truth. I shot the Easter Bunny at 0630. I'm gl;ad I did. I dint see a basket but bet if he had one it woulda been for packin all my lettuce off. He is tagged & bagged in my dumpster and his next of kin can use it as a lesson about being found around my veggie patch on Easter or any one of the other 364 days. I kinda have a zero-tolerance policy about stuff like that. Now if I ever catch him on the property, but not standing at the fence salivating, I will just egg-jack his fuzzy azz and plant my size 10 in his hinder to give him direction.
I aint lieing one bit. Any of you enter Andersons Corner with me when the owners are working will see them bow, do that little flip of the hand off the forehead, and say Welcome To Ghandi Mart.
I would BS any of you freely, but not about sumthin like this. Come see, we'll do some off-track betting if theres any doubters.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Rex, I known you for about 6 yrs by my reckoning, and I think thats yur best post ever. Choker n The Midge will appreciate it because it only took 2 sentences to make yur point. I take back everything I have ever thought about in the effect of Suthern, grits-slurper, and all that. I still havent come up with how just to best exactly repay you for the favor & graciousness of the beeswax. I had thought maybe a gift certificate from the XXX Toys R Us Adult store, but wasnt sure what to buy for yur ol lady.
And I want you to know that I agree with you. I mean whats up that you wont dont & cant eat meat but yet yur muggin yur cows poking a hollowed out bamboo shoot into their juglar and enjoying the drink like we all do going to A & W and getting a frosted mug of root beer?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Got a couple of them down here that own a LIBERTY(of all names) gas station just south of Elizabeth City. When 911 happened they were laughing and cheering right out in the public. Someone should have shot them on the spot. All the farmers in the area call it Pakistan and won't go there and won't spend a dime. They are just raising money for some sleeper cell. Pizzes me off to see some folks still going there. Not like they used too and some are just passer bys that don't know any better but some still do. Another one just bought a small station in Edenton and hired this little blonde to run the register. She is getting rave revues I have heard but I won't step foot in there. He knows what he is doing and I won't tolerate chit like that. Never get a dime of My money. I would not pizz on them if they were on fire.CF

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good for you man, and well said. Very well said if I may say so. I think it is borderline just flat out ridiculous that in a situation like you said when the punks are out cheering on 911 running a business in this country they cant be identified on the spot and sent back home to carry on the family business of castrating camels. Now at the same time let me be the first to say that if you came here and are a foreigner in-country I will not automatically look down on you because of yur place of origin. Its an individual case-by-case thing IMO. Dont forget that just about when Wanchese was in his prime ol White Eyes showed up and tried snuff em out under the shameful & disgusting notion of Manifest Destiny. All 4 of my grandparents are from Europe, and the Upper Midwest I come from is littered with guys like me who darn sure are Americans but only a cpl generations from being an import. Its a touchy subject Ed but I am hoping one day we can git together and explore this issue further gathered around the rotting carcasses of dead deer.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
There is sumthing to be kept in mind that I feel may go by many without the proper recognition: Keep in mind that our or yur elected officials over the years make for what the immigration laws are to date. Many of us are born here and if you have never left the country or just to vacation you probly still wont get my point. I stayed in Europe and lived there as an American citizen, I dint work for any American entities there, I carried (had) a passport, that at the time required I have 2 visas stamped on it yearly by the German govt- an auferlautserlaubnis (residence permit), and an arbeitserlaubnis (work permit) I worked for a construction company in Schwabach Germany called Ludwig Richter Baufirm. I was on a crew of 5 that repaired, replaced, installed large underground electric cables i.e. going to factories, large utilities. The foreman was German, and 1 other on my crew. The other 3 were myself, a Messican-American from the Rio Grande Valley of TX who had been military and did the same as me 6 yrs prior, and a Turkish man. Now seems to me I was able to move around the world at will, and given the opportunity to live forever there and naturalize if I wanted to. I think in the world-scope, overall view, this is a good thing, and I am glad I had the legal opportunity to do so at the time. We aint doing nuthin special here as a nation with allowing immigration than most "western block" countries been doing at the same time. I would still be there cuz I had no desire to come back here I loved Europe that much but alas, at my 3rd yr there unemployment in Germany got bad and "guestworkers" in the country could not get renewals on their work permits. I remember well the day I went to the American Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany, and asked the conselour general what he suggest I do or how to handle this since I wanted to remain there. The best he had to offer I already knew: I was welcome to stay there in Germany, my residence permit thing wasnt affected, but if you cant work how you gonna survive? He said I could take on a job such as janitor at the consulate or working for AAFEES (Allied Armed Forces Exchange System) the PX or commisary if you will for those familiar. Well I dint want that. The seperation from this country & its ways was one of the appealing factors that made me wanna stay there. This was in 1977. My daughter was 5 mos old and me and the ex were not married. The story is long. I came back to the US and sponsered her a Fiancee Visa by which we had to be married within 90 or 120 days from the time of her nazi azz entry into this country. It took 5 mos to get approved. My exes' name is Jutta Herta Mienczycki. Her Dads name was Vladimer, and he had been captured by the Germans just outside of Berlin at the very end of WWII. The German army (Bundesweir) was in such a total state of collapse at the time that when captured he was given the option at gunpoint to fight for Der Reich or be shot. Having chosen wisely, he survived the war and naturalized into Germany since Russia was commie back then and he would have been seen as a defector. He was from the Ukraine and had or was seperated from anyone he had ever known. He was in a "tight spot" but survived but I knew him fairly well and know that the seperation from his kin and PTSD had him a basketcase. Dont git me wrong, he did better with what he had to work with than I probly coulda mustered on my best day. I really guess I never found out or asked why, but he musta been in Germany for way enuf time to learn & speak the language, but hadnt. If ya ll only knew what fond memories the following recalls to me you would take a moment of silence and its fer dang sure as I tell ya.: Ol Vlad & I used to hook it up on the weekends in my exes' home town of Heilbronn. At A place called Der Hasenfarm. It was an outdoor eating & drinking establishment on the banks of the Neckar River. You sat outdoors and I mean this place coined the word "rural." Their was a patronage who were locals. There were little garden plots, many many pens, cages, enclosures that had those folks guineas, rabbits, goats, whatever. Everyone would hang out and eat & drink, come by spend some time with their animals, bring feed, clean up, tend their gardens n flowers. It was a NEAT SUPERCOOL place!!! The whole theme about the place dictated that its' patrons liked the outdoors/animals/nature. The crew was great there, and I have yet to find commaraderie like we all shared there. My views about prejudism found a place their and it was big factor in how I feel about my stance on picking on folks because of their color. Italians, Turks, Dutchmen, Swiss, Austrians, Burgers from Lux, just a real cornicopia of people-AND WE ALL GOT ALONG AND EACH HAD EXPERIENCED RACIAL OR POLITICAL ANGST 1st-HAND, AND WE OVERCAME IT ALL & LOVED EACH OTHER TO THE CORE.
I wish circumstances dictated that I ever left cuz I know where part of my heart still rests. I got to see that people can overcome and get along a long time ago folks and it has spoiled me and made me intolerant of the rest of the worlds sorry excuses why they still carry on. Like Dustdews nemesis Foghorn Leghorn says; It was the best of, I mean I mean, did I say the BEST of times!!! It truly was and I aint never fergot it. Gettin back to ol Vlad and his never learning to speak German. I dont know why he hadnt cuz he had dang sure been there long enuf where it was almost hard to think he could be there that long and not have a handle on it. But he dint, and I mean not 1 bit. The good news is that I was pretty much fluent in German at the time. The bad news, again, is that he dint speak any and my command of the German dialect did me about as much good as rooster nipple transplants or hernia inplantment procedures. Thank God we had a buddy (his) who spoke both Russian & Deutsche. I think ya all will understand if I refer to him as The Translater. Wewould sit there on the bank of the Neckar River and watch the barge traffic flow by from a nearby saltmine. Ship captions who had made the trip enuf had come to kow about Der Hasenfarm, and occasionally a crew of yur most stereotype crusty Greek sailors would invade, and their act was way outta line, but the mgmt sold em a few complimentary brewskis to make a buck and then we all would knock the stew outta em and return em to their vessels. We were nice. We cleaned up any blood spills and weren't stingy with bandaging. Everyone had a good laugh, even the drunken Greeks at times. I even named a certain French boatsman who had a nasty rep but damn could he consume brew! His name was Peter, and after hangin the handle "PETER EATER" on him, which had no effect and was wasted in translation, I finally got it right and tagged his silly azz as "Saltpeter."
Foghorn wasnt lieing when he said these where indeed the best of times. Nobody messed with ya. Cops werent prying. Living yur own life wasnt like 1 reality show from either being crucified or taken out. Relaxed, not the hype and social tension and all that. I will just say it: a way more easy to live around atmosphere than this Land of the Free has ever produced. It may make you think it is the actual permissiveness I like, but to be honest you are wrong if you think that. It is deeper. It aint the permissiveness thats the attraction, ITS THE MINDSET THAT ALLOWS FOR IT.
Even though they dint use the same wurdz, I can tell you that Europeans beat us way back when. I am convinced the wordage "it aint nuthin but a thang" came from Europe. The neighbor aint a shiftless commoner ate up with laws. If you dont mess with him or wipe yur cats azz on his windshield he probly wants to be outgoing/make yur acquaintance/turn you on to his best cup of joe. When I was there the folks who were 50 or so at the time had been there and experienced the war. Dont ever think German folks are basicly bad because of the Final Solution, and all that. It wasnt the common poulous that brought that on and had the same things have been like they were in another country at the time and a sicko seize advantage, it coulda happened anywhere folks. I dont think my humanitarian outlook makes for me having to say it but just for the record I dont care if yur last name is Rabinowitz. I got my own head and aam able to identify and bypass the public hype. I will take you face-up, on an individual basis. My name is Pesek, and I am Czech. I remember when I was about 10 or 12 my being at the local county fair back home. Dad told me sumthin that my grandpa had told him when he was a kid. Dad was reflecting. He said when he was my age and it was him n my grandpa at the fair, grandpa told Dad "If anyone asks you what nationality you are dont say Bohemian, say Czech."
I had to ask it, it begged sumthin fierce.
WHY???????????
Dad said back in the day the travelling carnivals were fulla gypsies (from Bohemia) They had a name for taking advantage of the old n weak and draggin em into carnival fortune-telling tents and all that and ripping em off. Bohemians had become the scourge because of it. I remember thinkin, I am Bohemian, I wasnt part of it, why do I have to defend myself?
I like my individuality, and I love an open, functioning, thinking mind. I aint hangin my head for sentiment that has become in vogue thru no part on my behalf. I dont even know what an automaton is but it reeks of puppet or robot and I already abuse my head sufficiently without taking on garbage that aint mine to haul.

Rex I have finally capitulated. I am hoping for The Perfect Tornado, that will suck up virtually everyone. See ya on the hot side of the clouds bro.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That Brandon is a stand up dude what runs a good site. Had I gotten carried away as recently, and tried post the last one, I woulda got a notice telling me I had exceeded my 10 trillion wurds limit. Atleast, IMO he can go off n fish and not be hacking into his own site to see who violated recently. I will also add that the users seem much more open, but unfortunately I am still trying to find my 1st foundation Tidalfisher who can hack my mouthy azz and endure the gut-wrenching eye-soreness to prevail thru one of these.
No problems. I said what I needed to, and in doing so had the time to reflect on how just how right I am am what a buncha wrongsters the rest of the world is.
Thank you, and remember, a new dime shines better when held up against a biilygoats butthole and photographed under late evening fading light.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Yeah but it had good content IMO and hope you and anyone else fool enuf to read it will take it back tonight, lay down with it at night in bed when a man has his best shot at personal thoughts, and make some sense outta it.
For such a genius as I have found out I am with all this info, why is it that it took me to be 54 before I could sort it out and use it? Now I feel like a dumbazz who showed up late fer the party. Pretty disgusted with myself for this very reasn. I can handle the lack of recognition on my part but cant even come close tro forgiving myself for lost yrs and incorrect sentiments. Leaves me feeling like a part of the problem & not the solution, who has timed his arrival a bit late for it to do any good or rub off or give food for thought.

Can prevent any more from happening on my part, but cant take back the wasted time, wrongs done, lives affected.
Yep. Its official and I am 100% sure. I have been a donkeys patootie. Here ya think after all this time ya know it all & know it right. Then it just takes not an outside influence one, just yur own personal reflection.
I am rightfully ashamed.

I mean I havent been an active abuser or dropping the n word and all that **** for heck, before TX, back in AZ already back in the 80s. What I am the most ashamed of Brad is that even though I had it down right inside, I would sucker in to just verbally chiding in or being part of the same cuz thats what the crew I was present in were up to. And even as a kid I had my own mind and dint knuckle under to peer pressure or prevailing sentiment in any certain gathering at the time. But for whatever reason man the truth is that I have done my part. Not in a big way, and I guess I should take solice that I curbed it and not just a matter of contrlling my mouth, but getting hip enuf to know that this just aint me (or right) and knocking that ugly thing flat outta my world. I have 1 big misgiving man that hurts me alot. Papermouth Scaler. Ya know, I think I was so happy to see him show up and so eager to be his friend , but probly chose my wording wrong that I got a PM from him once yrs ago where I am sure that from what he said that my friendship was taken as me spouting off in fronta the boys at his expense, and he sounded both mad & offended, and I cant even begin to say how far off track that whole take on me was, and if you aint caught on I care about folks. That was never ever my agenda, and certainly aint whats in my heart. I think sarcasm or whatever the word is was my downfall. I mean some may remember from C.c.... I was trying to buddy up with him and I already knew he was having second-thoughts about being a forum member. I tried my best to throw the watermelon/honky/all the stoopid hype stuff online purposely being sarcastic trying to tell him I am yur friend, and if there are others on this site (there are) that want to keep it sum kinda stoopid white boy thing, I am still yur friend, and I will let them drop as flies so long we get along- to hell with what color either of us are. I have gotten over all that and guess I am hurt that who I wanted to befriend took me wrong. I accidently clicked on C.c because it sits one level up on My Favorites just because I never removed it. I had heard that some of us were posting on both sites and heard some attitudes about them what did. Well its a free world and if anyone posts on another site I dont care and have no reason to have an outlook on it. When I did end up there I saw Scalers name, and I knew how long he had been gone. I know everything there is to know in his world but for 1 thing- do I go there and try explain all this like I have just told ya about? I never git skeert or insecure and know what to do folks but please help me here. I feel he came to the site after seeing I was gone, and it eats at me that if he did that reinforces what I said about his taking me wrong and all. I wish he would see this. I am not spokesman for Honky Community trying to entertain myself and everyone else at his expense. I am also not the all-knowing one, I dont have all the answers but do the best I can with what I have. What I do know is that I was hoping him n I would finally git together. I was anticipating sittin down across from him and talking the biggest racial baseless smack I have ever done and have him toss it back my way with as much energy, and maybe meeting his wife n kids one day and establishing that 2 like him n I can grass-roots all this silly stuff out yur minds that who still harbor it.
What do ya all think? What to do? Those with n word replies and and all that unazz yurselves from me. You gotta whole internet fulla like sick minds you can find companionship with. I met my landlords Craig today up at Andersons Corner. I have come so far that rather than say Craig is so blackl he has blue to him let you hear him tell you I am such a P-wood with blonds & blues he sees me as the perfect albino.
Then we have these pesky Indians running the C-store right down the road at Andersons Corner. Sonny & Vishali. Where do folks like me n Scaler stand if we go in there? They are lighter complected than him, but way too ghetto for me. Does he cuss em, or do I? Who has the most right in the cussing? Are me n Choker gonna duke it out right ther over a dispute over who's color gives them the right to get the ball rolling?
This all gets too confusing to me at a point, and I just wanna grab a whole pile of these mixed breeds who hate white folks like me and get back at em by slapping one so vigorously with the other that we all are kinda gray.

I hope I made my point, and please unazz me as a friend if you still crawl around with racial tension. You get any more focused on that, you will be hacking at yur face after a black eye, thinking it was ordered & delivered from Uganda.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
We get is GHEEESHE! You are 20% Native American, 30% African American, 10% Jewish American, 30% Polish and 10% potted meat. And you are disgusted at the powers that be because:

20% don't get on the reservation or part owner of a casino
30% apparently doesn't pass on the Big Willy gene
10% don't get you left any family money
30% is only enough for sausage recipes
10% is just heart, liver, lung, hiney hole, wank and tounge.

Sorry dude.

D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts